The product is mainly used for 5G telecommunication.
1. Small size, low loss. Low noise
2. NPO14(εr=13.8±0.8)，DK20(εr=20.0±1，orεr=19.5±1)，NPO37（εr=36±2），NPO90B（εr=91±5）material in stock now.
3. Could help customer to customize the product.
4. High stability and good anti-interference performance, and is widely used in various electronic products.
5.Package: Tape&Reel packaging.
6.The volume is smaller than 1/10 of the metal or coaxial resonator with the same resonant frequency, and the manufacturing cost is low;
7. The high value Q0 is in the range of 0.1 to 30 GHz. Up to ~103~104;
8. No frequency limitation, can be applied to millimeter wave band (above 100GHz);
9. Easy to integrate, often used in microwave integrated circuits.
Size and dimensions:
|1 Center Frequency [fo]||
|2 Unloaded Q||
|3 Dielectric Constant||
| 5 Attenuation (Absolute
≥33 (at fo)
|6 Frequency Range||
|7 Input RF Power||1.0 max.||W|
|8 In/Out Impedance||
|9 Operation Temperature range||
-40 to +85
1.Used for 5G telecommunication
2.Widely used for Telecommunication and high precision equipment.
3.Filters for communication equipment (BPF: band pass filter, DUP: antenna duplexer), voltage controlled oscillator (VCO), etc.